CRM for Servicing
Salesforce Service Cloud
*Salesforce Service Cloud lets you deliver a new era of service in a hyper-connected world.
- Define the degrees or stages of delivery and ultimate satisfaction disposition options.
- Prioritize each complaint or inquiry based on degree, revenue impact, strategic value, expectation or timing of customer.
- Capture each disposition and the degree of completion and report to the organization the rate at which is fulfilled commitments.
- Compare performance with satisfaction and identify where service delivery was short and research what may have changed to identify shifts in expectation.
Speed/Quality Service Model
- Reach new levels of productivity and operational efficiency.
- Identify the trending and ultimate impact of the complaint and inquiry tracking system reporting.
- Isolate and prioritize correlations between volumes and associated activities with results.
- Build a forecasting model and SLA approach to reflect and isolate future service needs based on known metrics and related activity.
- Compare forecasts with results and validate changes with customers where change may indicate new expectations or behavior.
- Define the interactions and activities customers expect to efficiently meet their individual expectations
- Prioritize the interactions and activities to perform in order to accelerate completion and satisfaction.
- Train team members on the activities and service levels (SLA) expected throughout the delivery lifecycle with the customer.
- Proactively review activity and satisfaction with customers and employees to identify and validate changing expectations or behavior.
- Document the loyalty drivers of each unique customer segment.
- Prioritize the loyalty drivers based on the difficulty the organization will have meeting them, along with the importance to the customer.
- Define the underlying servicing methodology needed with direct links to the complaint and inquiry tracking stages and train teams on why they do what they do from a customer’s perspective.
- Proactively review direct feedback from customers and employees to identify and validate changing loyalty drivers.
Integrate and Connect
- Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with your enterprise applications to gain a high level view of your customers.
- Migrate existing data into Salesforce to eliminate manual data entry and enable the sales team and other departments to share information efficiently.
- Give call center reps a 360-degree customer view.
- Enable real-time agent collaboration through Chatter.
- Monitor and join conversations about your company on Social Media.
- Reduce calls/costs through customer self-service and knowledge base.
- Bring customer info into one console and connect to the Internet of Things.
- Go faster with pre-integrated partner apps from AppExchange.
Build with trust and security
- Salesforce Service Cloud lets you scale with confidence.
- Meets compliance and security standards for the most regulated industries.
If you are interested in meeting with our team of Minneapolis, MN Salesforce Service Cloud Consultants visit our Contact Us page.
Read our latest Salesforce Service Cloud Case Studies: http://demandchainsystems.com/category/service-cloud/
*For more information on Salesforce Service Cloud visit: https://www.salesforce.com/products/service-cloud/overview/