CRM for Marketing
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
*Salesforce Marketing Cloud has a complete set of Marketing tools built on a unified platform.
Unify data, personalize interactions, and connect via email, mobile, and social media.
Successful organizations have a clear picture of their ideal customer profile. This leads to more effective and efficient marketing. It also reduces overall marketing costs because activities are focused on the right customer instead of the average customer. Setting up Salesforce properly can help you increase your effectiveness with customer segmentation and efficiency with market messaging.
- Identify specific accounts and/or contacts.
- Identify the most trustworthy account and contact information available to the organization.
- Measure size and value of clearly definable market segments and prioritize their potential value and ease of access.
- Create and distribute the priority segmentation profiles that represent unique contacts within targeted accounts.
- Review segment performance changes and redefine segments as proactively as possible.
- Create customer and/or account messaging.
- Identify all of the marketing treatment strategy options available to the organization based on prior conclusions.
- Compare cost and productivity estimates and measures to determine which will best meet overall objectives.
- Design messaging options based on customer profiles and their unique role and value exchange.
- Identify response trends and performance to better refine and proactively improve messaging by segment.
- Demand Generation is critical and more tactical within organizations.
- In order for an organization to grow it needs to attract new customers.
- Uncover specific revenue potential.
- Identify all of the campaign delivery options available to the organization based on information availability and prospect accessibility.
- Prioritize the lead generation activities that will yield the greatest desired results.
- Execute each campaign and capture the various levels of response that meet current objectives.
- Understand how each response or lack of response provides an understanding of the campaign’s impact.
- Validate lead potential meets business objective.
- Clarify the parameters of a qualified lead based on all available understanding.
- Identify the points at which an unqualified lead becomes a qualified lead and establish a next step for every lead.
- Score or evaluate each lead or lead list with the best available metrics and distribute accordingly.
- Proactively learn from the results and feedback of all go-to-market functions based on how leads and the lead evaluation criteria performed.
If you are interested in connecting with our team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud experts visit our Contact Us page.
Read our latest Salesforce Marketing Cloud Case Studies: http://demandchainsystems.com/category/case-studies/
*For more information on Salesforce Marketing Cloud visit: https://www.salesforce.com/products/marketing-cloud/overview/