Best Customer Profile
The most successful organizations have a clear picture of their ideal customer profile. This leads to more effective and efficient marketing. It also reduces overall marketing costs because activities are focused on the right customer instead of the average customer. Setting up properly Salesforce can help you increase your effectiveness with customer segmentation and efficiency with market messaging.
- Identify specific accounts and/or contacts.
- Identify the most trustworthy account and contact information available to the organization.
- Measure size and value of clearly definable market segments and prioritize their potential value and ease of access.
- Create and distribute the priority segmentation profiles that represent unique contacts within targeted accounts.
- Review segment performance changes and redefine segments as proactively as possible.
- Create customer and/or account messaging.
- Identify all of the marketing treatment strategy options available to the organization based on prior conclusions.
- Compare cost and productivity estimates and measures to determine which will best meet overall objectives.
- Design messaging options based on customer profiles and their unique role and value exchange.
- Identify response trends and performance to better refine and proactively improve messaging by segment.
This objective is critical and more tactical within the organization. It is where the “rubber meets the road” and the growth execution strategy really starts to become real in the organization. It is very difficult for an organization to grow without attracting new customers. To achieve that, an organization must become mature in its demand generation capabilities.
- Uncover specific revenue potential.
- Identify all of the campaign delivery options available to the organization based on information availability and prospect accessibility.
- Prioritize the lead generation activities that will yield the greatest desired results.
- Execute each campaign and capture the various levels of response that meet current objectives.
- Understand how each response or lack of response provides an understanding of the campaign’s impact.
- Validate lead potential meets business objective.
- Clarify the parameters of a qualified lead based on all available understanding.
- Identify the points at which an unqualified lead becomes a qualified lead and establish a next step for every lead.
- Score or evaluate each lead or lead list with the best available metrics and distribute accordingly.
- Proactively learn from the results and feedback of all go-to-market functions based on how leads and the lead evaluation criteria performed.