CRM for CEO’s
Salesforce Analytics Cloud
Boost Growth and Productivity using Salesforce Analytics Cloud
As a Strategic Leader you have to create a clear understanding of how the organization exchanges value with its markets and build a shared sense of what goes into value-based decision-making.
Discover opportunities, get predictions, and stop problems before they surface.*
- Identify wins and opportunities using new metrics and dashboards.
- Efficiently implement preventive or corrective actions.
- Help management identify, adopt, and retain winning behaviors.
- Establish an information culture.
- Prepare for pipeline review, leadership, and board meetings.
- Continually update KPIs and dashboards to align with new corporate strategies.
Clarify organizational purpose
- Define the potential for the organization to create value based on general market needs.
- Rank the value exchange options based on overall productivity and market share potential.
- Produce effective core value proposition statements to articulate to the stakeholders, employees and market.
- Maintain an understanding throughout the organization as to “why” markets value core value propositions.
Prioritize broad market options
- Describe the broad markets and general attributes that represent opportunities to exchange value.
- Rank the potential of all likely markets based on their overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Deliver clear market focus to the organization to maximize overall productivity.
- Recognize new markets and changing markets based on the most relevant and current market research.
- Build a clearly defined strategy for achieving overall go-to market objectives.
- Track who understands the strategy and who isn’t aligned with it.
- Maintain the communication of the strategy as teams and the strategy itself changes.
- Capture an understanding of how the strategy is impacting customers in order to proactively refine it.
- Define the core drivers of good customer and market driven decision-making based on the go-to-market strategy.
- Create a set of cascading priorities that help everyone understand what’s most critical to the success of the organization.
- Reinforce team member decision-making processes with periodic review and mentoring.
- Educate team members on why the organization does what it does, so they can make sound decisions without direct instruction.
If you are interested in talking to our team of Minneapolis, MN Salesforce experts visit our Contact Us page.
Read our latest Salesforce Cloud Case Studies: http://demandchainsystems.com/category/case-studies/
For more information on Salesforce Analytics Cloud visit: https://www.salesforce.com/products/analytics-cloud/overview/