Continual improvement for Sustained Performance
We live in a world of constant change and innovation subsequently increasing the demand for enterprise agility. Technology and business strategies must be able to adapt and evolve. Technology will always change – if you want to plan for technological success then you must plan for change – or the adaptation to change
All businesses have the need to provide rapid adaptation to business change and new learning. By building for change through our proven approach, the user adoption rate will be sustained and the positive performance impact of the CRM solution will continue.
Orchestrate Change Management on an ongoing basis
Whether you add new employees (users) or create new business objectives, organizational change is an ongoing process. Clearly understand how Organizational Change Management (OCM) impacts end user technology adoption and sustains long term CRM success.
- Proactively address the potential risks associated with cloud implementations.
- Identify any potential user acceptance issues.
- Determine how to best communicate the ‘vision’ for the new cloud solution.
- Identify the key messages that will need to be communicated.
- Ensure that the strategic business reasons behind why the cloud solution is being implemented are fully understood by all.
- Journey to enterprise agility.
- Identify wins and opportunities using new metrics and dashboards.
- Efficiently implement preventive or corrective actions.
- Help management identify, adopt, and retain winning behaviors.
- Establish an information culture.
- Prepare for pipeline review, leadership, and board meetings.
- Continually update KPIs and dashboards to align with new corporate strategies.