We have the talent and resources to help you realize ongoing CRM success.
Our in-house team can deliver CRM sustainability in every phase, from initial discovery and CRM selection to ongoing CRM ideation. Our team consists of certified Architects, Success Managers, Business Analysts, Configuration Specialists, and Salesforce Certified Developers and Administrators that have highly specialized expertise in application development, integration development, workflow development, and visual development.
Our Certified Support Specialists can help you with:
- System architecture structure management, security and maintenance.
- Analysis, design, configuration, development, testing and implementation of applications.
- Integration with other systems to support operational efficiency.
- Custom reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Data Management – bulk migration and maintenance.
- Supporting and driving new opportunities to further develop Salesforce.com implementation.
- Defining, communicating, and managing a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and updates to existing applications.
- A technical interface between IT, business users and suppliers.
- Managing ongoing production support requests and administrative needs of users.
- Identifying new and creative opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions.