Demand Chain Systems is one of the “Best Places to Work 2015 & 2016 “.
Our team of “major league” Salesforce consultants is growing – ARE YOU READY?
We are a dynamic, growing company that is different.
An innovative company, Demand Chain Systems (DCS) was recently featured in Minnesota Business Magazine.
DCS was also featured as one of Minnesota’s “Coolest Offices” in the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
We offer a collaborative and flexible environment where you can:
- Lead, counsel, and work with innovative clients who are leaders in their industries.
- Engage in interesting, challenging projects that will grow your skills and career.
- Collaborate (and banter) with the most talented, passionate SFDC consultants.
- Blend work and family in a flexible environment.
- Work where you want and (often) when you want.
- Participate in an open workplace where you help guide the company direction.
Are you a self-directed professional with 5+ years of experience in CRM (ideally Salesforce.com)? We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a flexible working environment. Our only requirement is a proven record of success that shows you’ll care as much about solving clients’ challenges as our clients do.
Open Role: Salesforce.com Technical Architect
- As point person, leading strategy and architecture for clients’ Salesforce.com implementations (current and future)
- Provide oversight for client deliverables, supervising process and functional designs
- Create functional requirements as inputs to application design and implementation
- Develop detailed functional designs for business solution components
- Supervise build, test and deploy efforts
- Serve as a strategic, senior-level billable consultant
- Demonstrable experience
- Ability to prepare and discuss two (2) prior end-to-end implementations (1) Salesforce.com-centric implementation (2) Non Salesforce.com-centric implementation
- Analyze and recommend approaches for a provided theoretical use-case
Demonstrate both on/off platform expertise in the following areas:
- CRM (architecture and approach)
- Networking / Interconnectivity
- Traditional and cloud-based integration strategies
- ERP / MRP
- Financial and Accounting system methodologies
- Disaster recovery and mitigation
- Change management and governance strategy
- Salesforce.com certifications and expertise; Certified Administrator required (Advanced Administrator Preferred), Certified Developer required (Advanced Developer preferred) and Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant required, Certified Technical Architect preferred, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot
Other desirable experience: Microsoft Certified Systems/Solutions Engineer, Cisco (or other infrastructure), Marketo, Boomi, Informatica, CastIron, dbAmp, Jitterbit, etc.,
Open Role: Salesforce.com Developer
- Assist in developing strategy and architecture for clients’ Salesforce.com implementations (current or future) and executes using configuration and/or custom development as appropriate
- Implement Salesforce.com using functional requirements and application design aligned with business solution components
- Lead integration to other data, BI and/or enterprise systems
- Serve as a senior-level billable consultant
- Salesforce.com certifications and expertise; Certified Administrator required, Certified Developer required (Advanced Developer preferred) and Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant preferred