Demand Chain Systems is one of the “Best Places to Work” 2015, 2016, and 2017.
The award honor’s Minnesota employers for creating and maintaining an engaged workforce.
We are a dynamic, growing company that is different.
An innovative company, Demand Chain Systems (DCS) was recently featured in Minnesota Business Magazine.
DCS was also featured as one of Minnesota’s “Coolest Offices” in the Minneapolis / St. Paul Business Journal
We offer a collaborative and flexible environment where you can:
- Lead, counsel, and work with innovative clients who are leaders in their industries.
- Engage in interesting, challenging projects that will grow your skills and career.
- Collaborate (and banter) with the most talented, passionate SFDC consultants.
- Blend work and family in a flexible environment.
- Work where you want and (often) when you want.
- Participate in an open workplace where you help guide the company direction.
Are you a self-directed professional with 5+ years of experience in CRM (ideally Salesforce.com)? We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a flexible working environment. Our only requirement is a proven record of success that shows you’ll care as much about solving clients’ challenges as our clients do.
Open Role: Salesforce.com Administrator
As point person, leading execution and support for clients’ Salesforce.com implementations (current and future) and identify areas to improve client Salesforce.com environment as well as serve as a strategic, billable consultant.
Provide some of all of the following services to clients, depending on their capabilities and needs:
• Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes and gather feedback from users.
• Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
• Communicate system changes to the users (view client contacts) in advance so they understand the change and how to use it prior to implementation.
• Modify the system to increase benefits and usability.
• Manage the change control process and “Change Management” Committee if appropriate.
• Assist in managing all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com.
• Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
• Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com.
• Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
• Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
• Provide support functions as needed.
• Map salesforce.com hierarchy and territories in response to personnel changes.
• Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes.
• Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses.
• Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
• Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
• Monitor application health: storage usage and archive data as needed.
• Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
• Provide one to one training to end users on an on-going basis.
• Continually seek ways to further enhance the end-user experience.
• Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
• Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC and improve data quality.
Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts; performing mass uploads and updates of data as required; Create and maintain dashboards and reports including folder maintenance, develop complex, macro driven reports to summarize system information and build and manage report folders for reps to improve sales efficiency.
Salesforce.com Certifications and Expertise:
• Certified Administrator required within 30 days of start
• Certified Advanced Administrator desired
• Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant desired
Open Role: Salesforce.com Developer
- Assist in developing strategy and architecture for clients’ Salesforce.com implementations (current or future) and executes using configuration and/or custom development as appropriate
- Implement Salesforce.com using functional requirements and application design aligned with business solution components
- Lead integration to other data, BI and/or enterprise systems
- Serve as a senior-level billable consultant
- Salesforce.com certifications and expertise; Certified Administrator required, Certified Developer required (Advanced Developer preferred) and Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant preferred
Open Role: Salesforce.com Technical Architect
- As point person, leading strategy and architecture for clients’ Salesforce.com implementations (current and future)
- Provide oversight for client deliverables, supervising process and functional designs
- Create functional requirements as inputs to application design and implementation
- Develop detailed functional designs for business solution components
- Supervise build, test and deploy efforts
- Serve as a strategic, senior-level billable consultant
- Demonstrable experience
- Ability to prepare and discuss two (2) prior end-to-end implementations (1) Salesforce.com-centric implementation (2) Non Salesforce.com-centric implementation
- Analyze and recommend approaches for a provided theoretical use-case
Demonstrate both on/off platform expertise in the following areas:
- CRM (architecture and approach)
- Networking / Interconnectivity
- Traditional and cloud-based integration strategies
- ERP / MRP
- Financial and Accounting system methodologies
- Disaster recovery and mitigation
- Change management and governance strategy
- Salesforce.com certifications and expertise; Certified Administrator required (Advanced Administrator Preferred), Certified Developer required (Advanced Developer preferred) and Certified Sales Cloud Consultant and Service Cloud Consultant required, Certified Technical Architect preferred, Marketing Cloud, and Pardot
Other desirable experience: Microsoft Certified Systems/Solutions Engineer, Cisco (or other infrastructure), Marketo, Boomi, Informatica, CastIron, dbAmp, Jitterbit, etc.,